Carp Venues in the UK & France
1. WWW.CARP-LAKES.CO.UK is a trading name of Carp-Lakes.
2. From herein referred to as Carp-Lakes
3. A standard lake listing on www.carp-lakes.co.uk incurs a cost of £49.99GBPinc VAT. A premium advert costs £99.99inc VAT. A home page advert costs £15.00GBP inc VAT per week for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
4. Once full payment is received and cleared a lake listing will be available either as a standard or premium listing on carp-lakes for 365 full days.
5. Listing payments must be by credit card or cheque,
6. Sterling payments are accepted via paypal .
7. Until payment is received in full the listing may be removed or restricted. Once full payment is received the listing will be set live.
8. If the advertiser responsible for the lake listed should deem it necessary to cancel, no refunds will be given without exception.
9. Refunds will not be issued by carp-lakes under any circumstances.
10. A signed contract is not required for a new lake listing. These terms & conditions and invoices issued, upon request, will be legally binding.
11. Carp-lakes retains the right to remove a lake listing at any time without refund.
12. Free, sample, listings may be issued at the discretion of carp-lakes.
13. No guarantees are given as to the availability or accessibility of your lake listing on carp-lakes. Carp-lakes accepts no responsibility for any loss of revenue/business incurred by downtime.
14. Carp-lakes will carry out online and offline advertising for the website in its entirety, not for specific lakes. There are no guarantees as to the frequency of offline advertising.
15. Carp-lakes accepts no responsibility as to the accessibility or performance of the website and/or advert within web browsers or other web accessible software.
16. Any person wishing to advertise a lake, available for fishing, situated in France or the UK, is eligible to be listed on carp-lakes.
17. A reminder notice will be issued, by email, before an advert expires. No guarantees are given as to your ability to receive this notice.
18. If payment is not received by the expiry date of your listing your listing may be removed. You may revive your advert at a later date.
19. Carp-lakes reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
20. Carp-lakes retains the right to display graphics and other listing elements as examples fishing lakes in offline advertising.
21. Multiple lakes may be incorporated into one advert at the discretion of the advertiser/lake owner. If multiple adverts are required, for multiple lake locations, multiple adverts must be purchased.
22. If any updates are requested by an advertiser to be carried out by carp-lakes in-house design team there are no guaranteed turn-around times for the completion of the work. The work will be carried out, at our discretion, free of charge, if carp-lakes will benefit from the work.
23. All information, text and imagery relating to a particular lake can be removed from carp-lakes if a formal request is made in writing. A refund will not be issued.
24. The advertiser unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks or other content included in a lake listing are owned by the advertiser, or that the advertiser has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Carp-lakes from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements. Advert elements may not contain profanities or defamation of other lakes. Images may not contain any lewd or unrelated imagery.
25. Advertisers are personally responsible for keeping their advert up to date. Carp-lakes accepts no responsibility for incorrect data provided by advertisers.
26. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and success of the lake advertisement and content is with the advertiser.
27. In no event will Carp-lakes be liable to the advertiser or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages (including lawyer’s fees and court costs) arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the site, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, your or your site visitor's computer or internet software, even if Carp-lakes has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
28. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed reason enough for severance from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.