french carp lake

   WWW.CARP-LAKES.CO.UK

carp lake

Carp Venues in the UK & France

FOR SALE !

FOR SALE - £299,000

 

Newly built bungalow set in 25 acres of land with 7.0 acre fully stocked fishing lake

 

The property is set in the forest of Les Beiges in the beautiful Limousin countryside.

Located in the communeof la Meyze near the Dordogne border of south west France.

Only 40 minutes from the international airport Limoges. There are regular flights all year round from Stansted, Southampton, East Midlands and Liverpool and summerflights from Bristol, Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Luton, Newcastle and Leeds.

 

The lake, in excess of 7 acres, is fully stocked with common, mirror and grass carp, exceeding 40 lbs, also present, Roach, Rudd and Tench.

Newly built swims have been constructed, making comfortable places toFish and relax. Although in an idyllic rural location, local shops are just 5 minutes away with the main town supermarket 10minutes’ drive.

 

THE HOUSE.

 

This newly built bungalow is 80% finished with the remaining 20% currently used as storage. This could be easily be converted into a spacious, separate flat or 3 further bedrooms and 2nd bathroom room. Subject to basic planning “change of use” requirement. With a total floor area in excess of 300 sq m a very rare find in rural France for asking price.

 

The bungalow, sympathetically built, to include exposed beams, large log fuelled burner and spacious reception rooms, create a stunning living space. Front door leading into entrance hall way: 23m x 1.45m Lounge: 8m x 6m. Log burner and back boiler, which provides economical heating and hot water, 2 sets of Double patio doors making this a light and airy room overlooking main field area. Kitchen/Diner: 9.5m x 4.5m. Fitted kitchen complete with range of cupboards. Breakfast bar leading to open plan Dining area making a great area for cooking and socialising. Again this room benefits from having large set of French doors. Utility/ mud room: 4.5m x1.9m. Accessed from the rear of the property this lobby is great for storage of outdoor  wear. Also plumbed for washing machine. Central Hallway: Runs throug

h centre of property and leading to; Bedroom one with ensuite: 5.7m x 4.8m to be finished. French door to outside. To be finished.Bedroom two: 4m x 4.4m. With this room and most in the property all have external doors leading to outside area Overhanging roof providing summer shade.Bedroom three: 4m x 3.8m external doors. Bathroom: 4m x 2.8m panel bath with shower attachment, hand basin, toilet, and shower cubicle.

 

The property is accessed from winding drive from road, leading to the rear of the bungalow.

 

The 25 acres comprises of approximately 7.0 acres of stocked lake, 7.0 acres of attractive woodland and 10 acres of grassed fields and house.

 

 

Phone: 0033 5 55 785873

 

email: smithalan41@aol.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Details

 

Alan Smith

 

 

Phone: 0844 23 29 6 88 - On this number very cheap phone calls are available at 3p per minute from the UK at anytime or you can call us on the number below.

 

Phone: 0033 5 55 785873

 

email: smithalan41@aol.com

 

 

Oaklands Lake in

France

French Carp Lake for sale

Visit Website